Monday 23 May 2016

What Is Ultimate Freedom?

We have 3 juggling crystal balls on hand.  Each of the crystal ball have special meaning,  healthy, wealthy and time freedom.



Which do you think is least important for you?


Since young, I been influenced by my father to become an entrepreneur. After graduated from Curtin University Australia, I successfully offered a JOB in MNC, Singapore. However after years of working, I felt there had no job security and no sense of accomplishment. Day in day out, weeks after weeks, months after months, life is passing me by.


I asked myself, is this what I want for my life? Life without a purpose? 


I remembered a quote from Seneca

" If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him."



Dear friend, do you want to stay healthy, enjoy life with loved ones and have abundance of wealth


For me, being entrepreneur is the only way to become Master Of My Destiny, 





Life is all about CHOICES.





Send your email to my gmail address or contact me at  +(65) 9298 7852 to know more how you can achieve your ULTIMATE FREEDOM too..





"Money is a result. Wealth is a result. Health is a result. Illness is a result. Your weight is a result, We live in a world of cause and effect. ."

Best regards and thanks,
Fei ling.
Ultimate Freedom Trainer
Stay Healthy, Wealthy And Be Happy.

Contact me: +65 9298 7852 



No comments:

Post a Comment