Sunday 21 August 2016

Life Is Like A Movie. Do You Agree?

Dear friend,

I love to watch movie,from Chinese, English. Korean to Hindi movies. For me, life is like a movie. I'm the director, actor, scriptwriter, and most important is I'm the EDITOR. Why?
I love this quote.


Do you watch Slumdog Millionaire movie before?


SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE

Do you think SUCCESS belongs to someone LUCKY?

Do you think SUCCESS belongs to someone GENIUS?

Do you think SUCCESS belongs to someone IS DESTINED TO BE SUCCESSFUL ?


Jamal Malik, an 18 year-old orphan from the slums of Mumbai, is just one question away from winning a staggering 20 million rupees on India's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

 

However, he is arrested on suspicion of cheating! Why? 
How is it he knows all the answers?





For more information,  please send your email to my gmail address or 
contact me at +(65) 9298 7852. I am looking forward to partnership with you to build a 


"Money is a result. Wealth is a result. Health is a result. Illness is a result. Your weight is a result, We live in a world of cause and effect. ."

Best regards and thanks,
Fei ling.
Ultimate Freedom Trainer
Stay Healthy, Wealthy And Be Happy.
Contact me: +65 9298 7852 





No comments:

Post a Comment